1) Distilled water making machine
The distilled water treatment machine ensures the continuous water supply of sterilisers and dental treatment units. As a result, operation time is significantly reduced and the seamless operation of surgery machines is ensured by proper water quality.
2) Pure drinking water dispenser at our clinic
Our patients are provided drinking water in the waiting hall from an automatic water dispensing and purifying machine that filters fresh tap water and disinfects it with Pre-filter system for filtering air contaminants, activated carbon filter to filter chlorine, and taste and smell destroying component, Virus and bacteria-free UV filtering and protection systems etc.
3) Air purification in our office (ventilation, air filtration, central vacuum cleaner)
Clean air supply in our dental office is provided by a central ventilation system. The specially designed ventilation network allows balanced ventilation of the entire dentist’s premises. The device is guaranteed to supply the right amount of fresh, filtered air into the office. This air is free from outside dust and pollen, and is supplied without creating the sensation of draft. The process is also energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
Benefits of a central vacuum cleaner:
- the intake air is channelled into the open so no dust returns to the clinic
- thanks to its large suction power, it also removes the smallest dust particles and mites
- extremely low operation noise
- means of cleaning even for those allergic to pollen or dust
4) The purity of the surfaces and the premises of our clinic
At our clinic, extreme emphasis is laid on cleanliness and disinfection to protect our patients.
In designing our clinic, the utmost attention was paid to ensure that walls and surfaces are easy to wash and disinfect in compliance with the regulations. To this end, the wall and floor junction has also been designed in a rounded fashion.
Our disinfectants are carefully selected with a comprehensive range of products providing for the cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces (instruments, medical devices, impressions, minor or large surfaces, hand and skin disinfection, etc.).